Milford Flat Iron
Negotiated the plan and design of the building, the ROW exchange for North Milford Road, added parking and expanded the Heritage Wheel Garden.
The Milford Flat Iron building is an exciting new development in the historic “flat iron” section of town; that is the intersections of Detroit, Main and Milford Road, across from the Mill Valley and adjacent to the Heritage Wheel Sculpture Garden. The building plan is triangular (like an iron) and takes it’s shape from the historic alignment of the three roads. It was the first new three-story building since the Ye Olde Hotel burned down in the 1950’s.
A mixed-use building, the Flat Iron will is three 3000sf floors, with retail at the street level, office on the second floor and luxury residential on the third.